- Important Dates
- SubmissionNov. 5, 2018
- Notification20-40 days after the submission
- Publication15-20 days after the final edition
- ConferenceDec. 15-17, 2018
- MEDLIFE2018 Was Successfully Held During Dec. 15-17, 2018 in Xi’an, ChinaDec. 18, 2018
- Weather Forecast of Xi’an, China during the ConferenceDec. 11, 2018
- Dr. Adam Ye Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceNov. 29, 2018
- The Conference Will be Held at Holiday Inn Xi’an Big Goose PagodaNov. 15, 2018
- Tourism Route for MEDLIFE2018 is Available NowNov. 8, 2018
- Qian Ji Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceOct. 31, 2018
- MEDLIFE2018 Call for PapersJan. 15, 2018
2018 4th International Conference on Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (MEDLIFE2018) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of health, medicine and life sciences, including hot issues such as healthy diet, microorganisms and global health, aiming to promote the sustainable developments of human health and human life.
2018 4th International Conference on Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (MEDLIFE2018) will be held in Xi'an, China during Dec. 15-17, 2018. Xi'an (Chinese:西安), is the capital of Shaanxi Province, located in the northwest of the People's Republic of China. One of the oldest cities in China, the city was known as Chang'an before the Ming dynasty. Xi'an is the oldest of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China, having held the position under several of the most important dynasties in Chinese history. Xi'an is the starting point of the Silk Road and also the only city in China to win the Golden Bear (Berlin Film Festival) twice. The number of travelers in Xi'an is often greater during Summer (May–August). The city has many important historical sites, such as the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang and his Terracotta Army.
2018 4th International Conference on Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (MEDLIFE2018) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.