- Important Dates
- Submission: Aug. 20, 2019
- Conference:Dec. 16-18, 2019
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 30-60 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell Phone: 0086-18917219762
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- QQ: 2934920393
- WeChat: 18101720867
- MEDLIFE2018 Was Successfully Held During Dec. 15-17, 2018 in Xi’an, ChinaDec. 18, 2018
- MEDLIFE2019 Call for PapersSep. 20, 2018
2019 5th International Conference on Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (MEDLIFE2019) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of health, medicine and life sciences, including hot issues such as healthy diet, microorganisms and global health, aiming to promote the sustainable developments of human health and human life.
2019 5th International Conference on Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (MEDLIFE2019) will be held in Hangzhou, China during Dec. 16-18, 2019. Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang Province and one of the seven ancient capitals of China. It was described by Italian traveler Marco Polo as the finest and most luxurious city in the world. The West Lake scenic area contains over 60 cultural relic sites and several attractions of natural beauty. Hangzhou is also a good place to visit a tea plantation. In addition to the picturesque West Lake and Longjing Tea, Hangzhou is also widely renowned for its silk. It will be the third Chinese city to host the Asian Games in 2022. Hangzhou is also the headquarter of the Alibaba Group, the world's largest online B2B portal and China's largest website in terms of market value.
2019 5th International Conference on Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (MEDLIFE2019) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.